The 3R’s

Everyone who lives on this planet is going to be in serious trouble if don’t do something to prevent global warming now. We will have to start thinking more about the statement “The Three R’s.” They are reduce, reuse, recycle. They are basic things that can help our planet in the long run. I know most people think that one person can’t make a difference, but that is not true in this case. We can all make a difference with every little thing we do for the earth.

My family isn’t the greenest family, but we still try. We recycle cans, bottles, sometimes paper, and other items. In the summer, we only keep the air conditioning on when we are inside. That goes the same for the winter. I would like to be more green, so even I ca make a difference in the world’s well-being.

Here are some tips to help you and your family go GREEN:

1. take shorter showers, so you can save water and money.

2. Instead of driving somewhere, take a bike or walk. You can save gas, which in turn saves you money.

3. Instead of using bottled water, fill a reusable water bottle instead.

4. Finally, don’t throw away old electronics. You can donate them instead, where they can be used again.

challenge#4

How to Go Green by gogreen.savegreen.

One thought on “The 3R’s

1. Well written Hailey. I wish I could do number 2 more, but I tend to jump in the car quickly to get to the local shop.